Becoming a Corporate associate with the RMS Partnership allows you to leverage our knowledge and expertise in government-industry endeavors, as well as, take advantage of specific benefits offered by the RMS Partnership.
Corporate Associate Membership Benefits include:
• Annual web-site advertising and homepage linkage
• Five employees may attend RMS Partnership courses offered at various locations annually
• Five employees will be entitled to no-fee registration for RMS Partnership Government-Industry conferences
• Four free, full-page ad in the RMS Partnership Newsletter
• Free access to the RMS Partnership Professional Journal
• Guest speaker opportunities at RMS Partnership conferences and related public forums
• 20% discount for consulting services
The application form is designed to provide you with an opportunity to tell us about you and your organization, so that we may better serve your needs and interests. If you would like to provide related information that is not included on the application form, then please add your comments in the white space provided below the application box.
Please download the registration/donation form by clicking HERE
after an organization representative has discussed package size and type with Dr. Vacante.
Corporate associate membership is open to all government, academic and industry organizations that have a professional interest in reliability, maintainability, supportability, logistics and systems engineering issues.